To enlarge anything on your Mac Screen just hit control and use the scroll wheel on your mouse and it will zoom in and out. With the later edition laptops you can hit control and use two fingers to zoom in. When Leopard aka Mac OS 10.5 arrives the resolution will be device independent meaning that as you zoom in you won’t get the jaggies. Possible uses: video or still images; reading small print etc.
- Testing now in session 😏 instagram.com/p/BRdzvJ2htal/ 1 month ago
- Make your own, wild rags or go bags. Make it personal instagram.com/p/BNYgRLoF289/ 4 months ago
- Not always what it seems https://t.co/b6Ywh5cDdw 4 months ago
- Nothing quite as annoying as those who make everything sound so simple, when it really isn't. 4 months ago
- I meant to do that instagram.com/p/BMf0ghslkvr/ 5 months ago
- 8,032 hits